I'm not going to be creative with a title for this post

October 08, 2011

{image via}
School.

That's pretty much all there is to it.

I'm working on midterms and getting caught up (I got a week behind in two subjects). And I have several large projects to work on. The blog is going to have to take a little bit of a break. Just a couple weeks.







On that note, I'm welcoming anyone who would like to do a guest post!

Big blogger, little blogger, not a blogger at all... I'd love to have you!

I'm open to pretty much topic... this is primarily an arts-and-crafts blog, but we musn't forget the sprinkles of fairydust. Plus my huge range of favorite activities-- unicycling, reading, books, writing, theater, fantasy, deep musings, random brilliant ideas, archery, old-fashioned stuff, decorating, history, films.... I could go on and on.

The guest post doesn't need to be very long.
You can see some previous guest bloggers {here}.

If you are interested, please email me at Shealynnsfaerieshoppe{at}gmail.com 
(replace {at} with @)

And if you are reading this after I am back from my short hiatus... I always love guest bloggers!

Thank you!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

all

Flickr Images

Subscribe